Monday 19 October 2015

Letticia hove's story


Letticia Hove with 2030 birds has a different story to tell. She is a widow and looks after her two children and other two orphans that she was tasked to take care of by the family.

Being a widow, no one is willing to invest in whatever project you want to start as people do not see any profits coming out of the business. With Hove it was a different case.

Hove’s brother in-law saw the potential in her project and decided to support her by buying her an additional 2000 birds in addition to the 30 she received from Help from Germany at the start of the project.

“I was blessed to have so much support from my late husband’s family, my brother in-law bought me 2000 birds,” said Hove. “He said this was a way of elevating me and make me independent and be able to look after my children.” added Hove.

According to Hove all the children who are not going to school help Hove with the daily upkeep and monitoring of the business.


She added that for one to be as successful as her in this business it needs someone who has good family relations so that even close family members can assist you whenever they can. Family is important and one should treat every individual fairly as you do not know who will help you in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment